London Heathrow Airport is one of the busiest airports in Europe and the world, which naturally makes it a popular location in the world of flight simulation. In MSFS, iniScene is known for having the most comprehensive and detailed rendition of this massive hub. Now, nearly a year since the launch, iniScene has pushed a big update to the package that adds several new features and improvements!
iniScene’s London Heathrow Airport received a big update in the summer that tackled some of the criticism the product received when it launched. This was mainly related to poor performance and lack of detail in certain areas. Now, Version 3 has just launched with the addition of parallax interiors to terminals 2, 2b, 3, 4, 5a, 5b and 5c, static people, improved ground details around the terminals, and more.
iniScene says the focus for this update has been an effort to bring the MSFS version of EGLL up to its current status in the real world. Furthermore, the developers hope to enhance the experience of simmers who use EGLL with the addition of new features and technologies that have been featured in the studio’s most recent sceneries.
iniScene is also offering 30% off the usual price of EGLL during this week as a way to celebrate the launch of this new version. A good opportunity to grab this new and improved scenery if you haven’t already!
iniScene’s EGLL London Heathrow v3 is now available for purchase through the iniBuilds store. Existing owners can grab the update from their original purchase source.
EGLL v3 changelog:
- Added parallax to terminal 2, 2b, 3, 4, 5a, 5b and 5c.
- Interior added to ATC Tower.
- Clutter added to ATC Tower roof.
- Added static people to terminal 2, 5a, 5b, 5c and ATC Tower.
- Raised jetway bridges at terminal 5a for realistic clearance.
- Modifications to terminal 5b for improved real-world accuracy.
- Additional details for terminal 5a, 5b, 5c.
- Bollards added to all terminal stands.
- Improvements to the maintenance area.
- Improvements to T5 Industrial area.
- Fixed z fighting issues at terminal 5a
- Added additional model details such as stillages and substations
- Updated barless tugs and belt loaders with new models
- Fully updated groundpoly to match the current airport layout
- Added marking details around all terminals
- Airport-wide optimisation of all assets and lodding.