With the holiday season just upon us, this may be the best time to offer yourself a cool new add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Besides all the daily releases that we see popping up on multiple third-party fronts, the Marketplace is always a good choice as well with a regular stream of weekly releases that cater to all tastes.
If you visit the MSFS Marketplace this week you’ll find just a few new add-ons, with few notable additions. In fact, the one that could most immediately grab some attention is turning out to be a disappointment: the B-52 Stratofortress from MScenery. The legendary strategic bomber makes its first appearance in MSFS, but early feedback from users is quite underwhelming, so keep that in mind before jumping into buying it.
Besides the B-52, there really isn’t much else to see. There are a few new mission packs that will take you to Canada’s wilderness and the Middle East, which may be interesting. But in terms of airports there’s only one new addition, and it’s a custom scenery with a Christmas theme.
The full list of new releases is quite short, but check it out below to see if something catches your interest!
- B-52 STRATOFORTRESS (MSCENERY) – $19.99 (PC/Xbox)
Liveries & Missions
- A310 LIVERY PACK 1 (DC SCENERY DESIGN) – $4.99 (PC/Xbox)
- ADVENTURE YUKON RIVER (NORDHEIM MISSIONS) – $10.49 (PC/Xbox)
- BRITISH AIRWAYS FLIGHT OPERATIONS (PERFECT FLIGHT) – $14.49 (PC/Xbox)
- MIDDLE EAST 2 (MIGMAN’S FLIGHT SIM MUSEUM) – $9.99 (PC/Xbox)
- NEWCASTLE AUSTRALIA NIGHT ENHANCED (DREAMSCENERY) – $9.99 (PC/Xbox)
- NICE, CANNES AND REGION NIGHT ENHANCED (DREAMSCENERY) – $9.99 (PC/Xbox)
- XMAS SANTA CLAUS AIRPORT (SPINOZA) – $9.49 (PC/Xbox)