This week’s Marketplace release rundown is supported by SoFly. A Guide to Flight Simulator includes over 500-pages of incredible detail to help you be the best virtual pilot. The unmissable and unbeatable guide has helped thousands improve their skills. Works great on PC.
We also have an exclusive discount for our readers! Enjoy 10% off any product on the SoFly store! Use promo code msfsaddons10 during checkout until November 27th.
It’s curious how a civilian flight simulator, with no official support for functional or even visible weapons, can be a platform for military planes to thrive. That’s what’s happening with Microsoft Flight Simulator! Since the platform’s inception more than two years ago, military aircraft have been some of the most common and popular releases, a trend that continues this week with three exciting new airplanes becoming available in the in-sim Marketplace!
The first new airplane to his the MSFS market this week was IndiaFoxtEcho’s newest project, the M-346. Launched outside the Marketplace just a few days ago, the M-346 was quickly praised as a beautifully-made airplane that not only looks great but is also a fairly deep and authentic simulation of the real aircraft and its capabilities. It’s available now, for both PC and Xbox users, with a price of $24.99.
Besides the M-346, this week we’re also seeing the release of the F-117 Nighthawk. The legendary fighter, a pioneer in the use of stealth technology, is now ready for covert operations in MSFS. Aerial Simulations brings us its debut project for MSFS, an airplane that defies physics and demands careful inputs from the pilot. The F-117 Nighthawk is also available for PC and Xbox, priced at a very welcoming $19.99.
Finally, the third military jet to land in the Marketplace isn’t exactly a new product… Top Mach Studios released its F-22A Raptor in third-party stores a few weeks back. It’s now coming to the Marketplace to enjoy greater visibility among users, but still only for PC. Xbox simmers will have to wait a little longer to enjoy this extremely-capable airplane.
Interestingly, both the F-117 and the M-346 should soon take the inverse path and become available outside the Marketplace. With those versions should come the addition of visible weaponry, which we know is squarely forbidden in the Marketplace.
Besides the new airplanes, simmers will also find a few additional livery addons and airports in the Marketplace. Not a lot to write home about this time, but definitely worth a look to see if something catches your eye. As always, check the full list below with the latest releases in the MSFS Marketplace!
- LEONARDO M-346 MASTER (INDIAFOXTECHO) – $24.99 (PC/Xbox)
- F-117 NIGHTHAWK (AERIAL SIMULATIONS) – $19.99 (PC/Xbox)
- F-22A RAPTOR (TOP MACH STUDIOS) – $35.99 (PC)
- F/A 18E LIVERIES PACK US NAVY (FSOARES) – $4.99 (PC/Xbox)
- TBM 930 ULTIMATE LIVERY PACK (4SIMMERS) – $4.99 (PC/Xbox)
Airports & Scenery
- LTBA ATATURK AIRPORT NIGHT ENHANCED (DREAMSCENERY) – $9.99 (PC/Xbox)
- VALAIS ALPES CABANE (REDWING) – $10.99 (PC/Xbox)
- ZGGG GUANGZHOU BAIYUN AIRPORT (DREAMSCENERY) – $9.99 (PC/Xbox)
- 42MX MEXICAN MOUNTAIN (//42) – $7.99 (PC/Xbox)
- 42ST SHARKTOOTH RIDGE (//42) – $4.99 (PC/Xbox)
- EKHG HERNING AIRPORT (SIMNORD) – $9.99 (PC/Xbox)
- KMRY MONTEREY PENINSULA (BEAUTIFUL MODEL OF THE WORLD) – $13.99 (PC/Xbox)
- LEAP EMPURIABRAVA AERODROME (FOOTAGE DESIGNS) – $9.99 (PC/Xbox)
- LEIG IGUALADA AERODOME (FOOTAGE DESIGNS) – $9.99 (Xbox)
- LIRP PISA GALILEO GALILEI AIRPORT (AMSIM) – $14.99 (PC/Xbox)
- LSZI FRICKTAL SCHUPFART AIRFIELD (AG SIM) – $9.99 (PC/Xbox)
- YBDG BENDIGO AIRPORT (IMPULSE SIMULATIONS) – $19.49 (PC/Xbox)