France VFR continues to push a wide variety of nicely-detailed French airports for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The latest release from the team brings us one of the busiest airports in the country, Marseille Provence Airport, at a very affordable price!
LFML Marseille Provence Airport is an international airport serving the city of Marseille. After the Parisian airports, LFML is the one serving the most regular destinations, connecting to all over Europe, North Africa, and Eastern Asia.
France VFR has brought us numerous small and large airports in France, either in standalone releases or affordable “packs”. These have all been recreated for MSFS in impressive detail, and Marseille is no exception.
For this scenery, France VFR promises a very detailed product that includes highly-realistic airport buildings and structures, along with detailed textures throughout. The developer aims to offer both IFR and VFR features in a visually appealing and realistic package.
You will see from the product images that this scenery does look very good. The icing on top of the cake is the price, which is quite unusual for such a good-looking airport: just under 10 Euros! It’s really a no-brainer if you’re looking to get an excellent rendition of Marseille’s airport for MSFS, a delightful destination in the French Riviera for those short European airline hops!
- High-resolution ground textures reworked aerial images from IGN.
- Detailed ground markings.
- Photo-realistic 3D buildings specific.
- Vegetation reworked on the platform and its surroundings.
- Realistic night lighting reworked.
- Runways profiles (slopes) reworked.
- Compatible with the VFR FRANCE product range.
- Geo-referenced data for maximum compatibility with future add-ons installed on the same area.
- Development process 100% SDK (System Developement Kit) specifications compliant, ensuring maximum compatibility with new releases.
- SIA – VAC – IAC – APT – ARRDEP charts provided.
MSFS Addons is reader-supported. When you buy through links on this page, we may earn an affiliate commission. Thank you!