LatinVFR releases Nellis Air Force Base for MSFS
LatinVFR continues to bring to Microsoft Flight Simulator detailed re-creations of some of the most important US Air Force installations. After the release of MCAS Miramar late last year, the iconic original home of TOPGUN, LatinVFR has now given us the opportunity to operate the latest flying arsenal in the US Air Force in the Nellis Air Force Base, in Nevada.
Nellis AFB is one of the most important Air Force facilities in the United States, home to air combat and close air support exercises. It’s where fighter pilots are born in the US and it’s also the base of the “Thunderbirds”, the F-16 air demonstration squadron of the USAF.
LatinVFR hopes that the popularity of military airplanes in MSFS can be translated to increased sales of military airports, so they are now offering a bespoke scenery for Nellis AFB, with realistic buildings and structures, plenty of static aircraft (F-35s, F-18s, F-16s and KC-130J), and an accurate layout that respects the current status on the facility.
Nellis Air Force Base from LatinVFR is now available directly through the developer’s website, priced at $9.99.
- Hand made and detailed PBR ground markings and textures according to the most recent airport situation.
- Hand made, Realistic airport buildings using MSFS PBR materials.
- Realistic airport lighting.
- Custom animated air force characters in the ramps.
- Real world static aircraft, F-35’s, F-18’s, F-16’s and the KC-130J Hercules as located in the airfield.
- Taxi signs, runway signage according to real world.
- And much more!