The MSFS Marketplace gets some new content this week, but not for Xbox users… and no Local Legend
Microsoft Flight Simulator welcomes a mild update this week in the in-sim Marketplace. But with simmers enthralled in spectacular recent releases such as the Fenix A320, the PMDG 737, or even the Milviz 310R, who has any money left to spend on new addons? Hopefully still plenty of you, because every developer deserves to be considered for your next purchase, and you do need some nicely detailed airports for those shiny new airliners, right?
Well, by now, Xbox simmers are experiencing some frustrations following World Update 9, which introduced some severe stability issues for the console version of Flight Simulator. The MSFS team is currently scrambling to push a hotfix that hopes to fix these problems, hopefully pulling Xbox and Xbox Cloud Gaming users back on board for the experience. Because of that, there’s no new content this week for Xbox, but PC simmers get some new stuff to play around with.
It’s mostly airports this time. Make sure to check EDDW Bremen Airport from Beautiful Model of the World (you should definitely consider the developer’s full-access model), and also KSNA John Wayne Airport, by UK2000. But there are other releases with airports from all over the world.
In terms of airplanes, the Fox2 by Parallel 42 is now available as a “base” model, without the Freedom Fox and some additional bonus content. A cheaper way to get one of the best bush airplanes currently available for MSFS. And then, we have a few more liveries for the 747 and the Grand Caravan (by the way, did you see the news about a passenger with no flying experience landing a Grand Caravan when the pilot became incapacitated? It’s quite the story!)
In related news, a new Local Legend, the Savoia-Marchetti S.55, was supposed to arrive in the Marketplace this week. It’s delayed, unfortunately, so we’ll have to wait for word from the MSFS team about a new release date.
As usual, see below the full list of new additions in the Marketplace this week. This has been a crazy month for MSFS, with many incredible new add-ons being released, but there’s much more to come! Continue following our feed to learn all about the great new stuff coming soon to Microsoft Flight Simulator.
- //42 FOX2 BASE (//42) – $17.99
- BOEING 747-8 LIVERIES PACK (PERFECT FLIGHT) – $11.49
- CARAVAN LIVERY PACK 4 (DC SCENERY DESIGN) – $5.49
- AERIAL CHAUFFEUR (PERFECT FLIGHT) – $11.49
Scenery & Airports
- CAIRO NIGHT ENHANCED (DREAMSCENERY) – $9.99
- EDDW BREMEN AIRPORT (BEAUTIFUL MODEL OF THE WORLD) – $12.99
- ENTC TROMSO AIRPORT (M’M SIMULATIONS) – $20.49
- HI01 PRINCEVILLE AIRPORT (NORTHERN SKY STUDIO) – $7.99
- KMYR MYRTLE BEACH INTERNATIONAL (VERTICALSIM) – $14.99
- KSNA JOHN WAYNE AIRPORT (UK2000 SCENERY) – $14.99
- LATI TIRANA AIRPORT (SALVUZ) – $11.99
- LFKC CALVI ST.CATHERINE AIRPORT (VREF SIMULATIONS) – $10.99
- LFKJ AJACCIO AIRPORT (PILOT EXPERIENCE SIM) – $14.99
- MBPV PROVIDENCIALES INTERNATIONAL (FINAL APPROACH SIMULATIONS) – $13.49
- PAWD SEWARD AIRPORT (NORTHERN SKY STUDIO) – $13.99
- PAYA YAKUTAT AIRPORT (SIMULACIÓN EXTREMA) – $14.99
Ever month asobo strays further away from bettering msfs