Aerosoft releases Land’s End Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator
Aerosoft is out today with a brand new airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Land’s End Airport, in Cornwall, South West England, is now available in great detail and should be a great new spot to try out your Twin Otter!
Land’s End Airport (EGHC) is notably known as a connection point to St Mary’s Airport, in the Isles of Scilly. Regularly scheduled flights connect both airports aboard Islanders and Twin Otters, two perfect airplanes for this kind of island-hopping.
FlightSim Studio AG has developed this airport for MSFS with careful attention to detail, looking to recreate this airfield and its structures with realism and authenticity in mind. The airport itself has several asphalt and grass runways, with a great location near the coast that provides plenty of sightseeing opportunities.
The developers are promising a realistic depiction of Land’s End for MSFS, respecting the current state of the airport and carefully re-creating all its buildings and other secondary structures. These include custom ground markings, realistic static airplanes, and even interior modeling in the main terminal.
Aerosoft Airport Land’s End is now available for MSFS, priced at around €10.00 + tax. Aerosoft says this product is compatible with Xbox, so it should also be available in the Marketplace soon.
- Realistic replication of the last state of construction of EGHC Land’s End Airfield
- Fully custom modelling and texturing using 4K PBR throughout the entire airfield
- Realistic interior of the main terminal building
- Many clutter objects and small details to bring the airport to life
- Custom ground layout including accurate markings
- Custom static aircrafts reflecting the real traffic at the airfield
- Perfectly embedded in the MSFS environment
- Optimized for performance based on specifications by Microsoft
- Xbox compatible
- Compatible with MSFS World Update III: UK and Ireland