What’s new this week in the MSFS Marketplace
This week’s Marketplace update came a little later than usual and with fewer products. Still, there are some notable mentions that are definitely worth a look.
The highlight release of this week has to be the Twin Otter, Aerosoft’s highly-awaited STOL powerhouse. Early impressions have been mostly good, with nearly all criticism going squarely to the audio, which appears to need some additional work. Aerosoft has already recognized this and is working towards an update.
Another important release on the Marketplace is the PA28 Warrior II from Just Flight, which was released on external stores a few months ago to universal acclaim. It’s one of the best GA airplanes currently available for MSFS and well worth a look if you were waiting for it to come to the Marketplace. Only for PC, unfortunately.
On a related note, at the end of this month, we will see the release of the Fokker FVII Trimotor, currently under development by Orbx in a partnership with Asobo and Microsoft.
- DHC-6 TWIN OTTER (AEROSOFT) – $34.99 (PC)
- BOEING 767-400ER (CAPTAIN SIM) – $29.99 (PC)
- F-22 RAPTOR (BREDOK3D) – $19.99 (PC/Xbox)
- PA28 WARRIOR II (JUST FLIGHT) – $44.99 (PC)
- BUSAN CITY WOW (SAMSCENE3D) – $15.99 (PC)
- MY REPLACEMENT ASSISTANCE TRUCKS (SIMULTECH) – $14.99 (PC/Xbox)
- ZKPY PYONGYANG SUNAN INTERNATIONAL (SAMSCENE3D) – $13.99 (PC)
- 3B5 TWITCHELL AIRPORT (RMSTUDIOS) – $5.49 (Xbox)
- KPDX PORTLAND INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (FLIGHTBEAM) – $14.99 (Xbox)
- LGIK IKARIA AIRPORT (TERRAINY STUDIOS) – $12.49 (Xbox)
- LIPK FORLi AIRPORT (MSCENERY) – $8.99 (PC/Xbox)
- PARIS VFR AIRPORTS (FRANCE VFR) – $29.99 (Xbox)
This is all good news if you have a PC. They are not keeping their promise to us on Xbox. We get second-hand content with no access to what is offered on PC. This needs to be an even playing field as we where told it would be. The game constantly CTD’S and that is a major issue. I can’t complete a flight and would not recommend this game in the state it is in.