FSimStudios releases London International Airport (CYXU) for MSFS
FSimStudios continues to expand the number of Canadian airports it offers for Microsoft Flight Simulator. After Vancouver, Kelowna and Halifax International Airports, the team has now launched CYXU London International Airport.
CYXU serves the city of London, in Ontario, Canada. With half a million passengers handled in 2018, it’s now the 20th busiest airport in Canada. London Airport is used by several operators that fly mostly domestic flights, but also to some seasonal destinations in Mexico and the Caribbean.
London Airport is known as the home of the largest military airshow in Canada, “Airshow London”. This year, the event welcomed over 20.000 visitors to the airport, for the opportunity to see the U.S. Blue Angels and the Canadian Forces CF-18 Hornet demonstration.
FSimStudios promises a highly detailed recreation of CYXU, with an accurate representation of its features and buildings such as the Diamond Aircraft factory, the Jet Aircraft Museum, and other structures. Interestingly, the developers also include photogrammetry for the University of Western Ontario and for the London downtown as well, up to date as of 2018.
FSimStudios London International Airport is now available for MSFS, priced at $17.50 USD.
- Extremely detailed representation of London International Airport CYXU.
- Outstanding modeling, 4K PBR Textures and great attention to detail.
- Detailed terminal interior.
- Over 10sqKm of 0.3m/pix seasonal aerial orthophotos.
- Featuring the Diamond Factory, the Jet Aircraft Museum, International Test Pilot School (ITPS) and the Fanwashe College in great detail.
- Detailed Ontario Medical Helicopters Ornge hangar.
- Custom Animated Jetways
- Static Commercial and GA Aircraft.
- Complete University of Western Ontario campus available in photogrammetry
- Complete downtown London available in photogrammetry, updated as of 2018
MSFS Addons is reader-supported. When you buy through links on this page, we may earn an affiliate commission. Thank you!