Palma De Mallorca Airport is now available for MSFS
Just Flight has finally finished the work on Palma De Mallorca Airport (LEPA), bringing this popular European destination to MSFS after months of laborious and meticulous work.
Just Flight has been working with a new development team, which is composed of real-world pilots who operate out of Palma De Mallorca, so this has been a passion project for them. This scenery includes over 300 detailed buildings and structures, PBR textures, custom ground markings, corrected ILS for all runways, animated hangar doors, great night lighting, and an accurate overall layout when it comes to parking positions, gates and taxiways. Other features include custom jetways and a working Visual Guiding Docking System.
This looks to be quite a detailed scenery that extends beyond the perimeter of the airport itself. The developers recreated some of the most important buildings and objects near the airport and along the approach path, for an even more realistic experience when arriving at the Airport.
Palma de Mallorca Airport is the main gateway to the island of Mallorca, in Spain, one of the most popular summer destinations in Europe. This airport is actually the third busiest in Spain, just after Madrid-Barajas and Barcelona-El Prat. It’s now coming to MSFS by the hands of Just Flight, a little out of season, but always interesting for those familiar with the area or just looking to explore a different place in MSFS.
Just Flight’s Palma De Mallorca Airport is now available from the company’s website, priced at £14.99 / €18.95 / $21.99.
- Over 300 custom-built buildings and 3D objects
- PBR texturing on all important buildings
- Highly detailed buildings with interiors where applicable
- Custom ground textures including custom ground markings for taxiways, aprons and surrounding streets
- Significant buildings and objects near the airport and on the approach paths
- Corrected ILS for all runways
- Animated hangar doors
- Animated elevators and escalators (at main entrance)
- Custom jetway bridges
- Working VDGS (Visual Guiding Docking System)
- Realistic night lighting.
- Accurate parking positions and taxiways, including General Aviation
- Accurate ground handling vehicles
- Airport is populated with hundreds of additional static ramp vehicles, baggage containers, buses and many other objects
- Tested and optimised for lower end PCs