Terrainy Studios releases LSZN Hausen am Albis Airport for MSFS
Swiss GA and glider pilots have a good reason to be happy today, with the release of Hausen am Albis (LSZN) for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
This is a creation of Terrainy Studios, which brings forth a virtual version of this small airfield just south of beautiful Zurich. Being in Switzerland, you can expect gorgeous vistas all around the area, something that will certainly be enhanced further with the upcoming World Update VI, to be focused on this area in central Europe. Good timing Terainy Studios!
Hausen am Albis airfield is known to be a popular facility for glider pilots, who are often seen in the area. There’s also a flight school available, but be aware when coming in for a landing. This is a restricted airfield and external pilots need a permit to land at Hausen am Albis.
With two parallel runways, a grassy and a paved one, this is an interesting little airfield that should be a good choice for general aviation pilots looking for a bespoke airport near Zurich. The developers promise a highly detailed and accurate model of the airport and its surroundings, with many static models of people, animals, and airplanes.
LSZN Hausen Am Albis Airport is now available from Orbx Direct at just €10,26 | £8.78 | $12.09.
On a side note, Terrainy Studios is also working on a new aircraft for MSFS, the Van’s RV-8, which is currently in closed beta. We are expecting to hear more about this project soon!
- Highly detailed 3D model of the airport and its surroundings.
- Very detailed main hangar interior.
- Spawn point available inside the main hangar.
- 10cm accuracy (ZL20) orthophoto, covering the airport area.
- Many static models of people, animals, planes etc.
- Accurate runway slope.
- 4K textures exclusively using PBR.
- Performance optimized.
- Custom mesh.
- Accurate approach landmarks.
- Custom placed vegetation.
- Fully working ground and ATC services.