LatinVFR has added a new American airport to the studio’s growing portfolio in Flight Simulator. After releases such as New Orleans International Airport, San Diego Int’l and Miami KMIA, LatinVFR has now recreated Miami’s second most important airport: Fort Lauderdale–Hollywood International Airport (KFLL).
KFLL is located around 20 miles north of Miami, serving as an international gateway with over 700 daily flights. Although KMIA is responsible for most long-haul flights, KFLL still gets its fair share of passengers from the Caribbean, Central America, Canada, and more. With 30+ million passengers over the last few years, KFLL has established itself as a major hub in this area of the globe.
LatinVFR has recreated the airport with faithful attention to detail and with realism in mind. The team makes use of PBR textures and high-quality 3D models to build a true-to-life, up-to-date airport that matches the real-world layout. This includes realistic terminals, a sloped runway with the Highway 1 crossing underneath it, realistic lighting, and more.
Besides the airport, LatinVFR also includes a set of customized city buildings and landmarks, such as Downtown Fort Lauderdale and Port Everglades. This will surely bring up the scenic value of an already very beautiful location, with the never-ending coastline and tropical waters of Florida catching your eyes below.
Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood Int’l KFLL for MSFS is now available for just $17.99.
- Hand-made and detailed PBR ground markings and textures according to the most recent airport situation.
- Hand-made, Realistic terminals, cargo buildings airport buildings using MSFS PBR materials.
- Usage of parallax materials on buildings.
- Realistic airport lighting.
- Runway 10R/28L sloped as with real life, and taxiways and aprons around it.
- Customized city buildings and landmarks, including the Downtown Fort Lauderdale and Port Everglades.
- Customized and enhanced jetways.
- Accurate airport gate/parking to current real-world airport layout.