Carenado releases their PA-28R Arrow III in the MSFS Marketplace
The race is on! Carenado has just released their depiction of the PA-28R Arrow III in the Flight Simulator Marketplace, seemingly beating Just Flight whose own Arrow III should be out at any moment too.
It was a bit of a surprise when Carenado announced the Arrow just last week, especially knowing that there was another third-party studio working on the same airplane. Carenado did beat Just Flight to the punch, but we would recommend you to wait. If the Arrow III is your dream, you may be happy with Carenado’s visual representation of the airplane, but we’re very confident that Just Flight’s version will be the superior version at least in terms of simulation accuracy and sounds. It also seems to have a bit more ‘old-school’ avionics, which will please some.
In any case, Carenado’s Arrow is now out on the Marketplace, featuring typical good-looks as per the developers’ standards. It’s bound to be a popular bird, since the real-world version is still widely used even after more than 50 years since its introduction.
- 2 default GNS430.
- Custom S-TEC 55 autopilot.
- Custom KR87 ADF.
- Custom BK KN62 DME.
- Default GTX330 transponder.
- Engine and wind sound effects when opening doors and windows.
- Original HQ digital stereo sounds recorded directly from the real aircraft (engine, knobs, switches, buttons and different elements).
- Realistic flight dynamics compared to the real airplane. Realistic weight and balance. Tested by several pilots for maximum accuracy.
- Physically Based Rendering (PBR) materials and textures.
- PBR materials authored with industry-standard software used by the film and gaming industries.
- Tablet interphase for controlling static elements, pilots, opening doors, etc.; and starting options such as cold and dark and ready to taxi.