FlyLogic has released Lugano Airport (LSZA) for MSFS. This recreation of the regional Swiss airport is based on the latest aerial data for a realistic depiction of the area, located very close to the border with Italy.
Lugano is a great place to explore, close to the Alps and those luxurious Swiss landscapes everyone loves. This is a small regional airport, with a single runway that nonetheless provides some challenging opportunities. The instrument approach procedure to runway 19 proves to be a real challenge, with a steep angle of descent that is more than double the standard approach angle.
FlyLogic have also implemented here some interesting dynamic features, with animated windsocks, people moving around the airfield, and more. There’s also some eye-catching night lightning!
Lugano Airport LSZA is now available for just under 20€.
- Highly detailed airport scenery of Lugano-Agno optimised for Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020)
- Ground layout with all taxiways and parking positions- breathtaking night lighting
- High resolution photo textures of the 3d models- all airport buildings accurately reproduced
- PBR material with ambient occlusion (baked textures)
- Dynamic night lighting
- Prominent buildings in the airport vicinity
- Static aircraft and vehicles
- Charts to print out: ILS, SID, STAR, VFR and Ground
- German manual – Manuel en français – English manual – Italien manuale
- Animated windsocks showing wind direction and wind strength
- Moving airfield persons
- Apron Service