Everybody loves those lists of the “World’s most challenging airports”, and today we bring you one of the airports that is always a good choice to get your adrenaline pumping: Peru’s Cusco International Airport (SPZO), now released for Flight Simulator by FSDG.
Cusco is one of those places that requires total awareness when approaching for a landing. For starters, given that it sits at around 13.000ft, you should expected an handicap in your aircraft’s performance. There’s also mountains abound, which limits your choices: arrivals and departures are always from the same direction.
There’s also the difficult winds, the common lack of visibility due to low clouds, and the sloped runway, with an altitude difference of 50 meters between both ends. You get the idea. Cusco demands your complete attention!
Cusco International Airport is FSDG’s first product built from scratch for MSFS, and includes some brand new features that are only possible with the new simulator technologies, like dynamic lights, custom ground materials, and more. FSDG is also including some improved buildings and landmarks in the city of Cusco, but you can check the main feature list below.
Cusco Airport by FSDG is now available for around $23 / €18.
- Fully accurate rendition of Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport, Cusco, Peru (SPZO) and surroundings
- Enhanced Cusco city with extra landmarks and buildings
- Custom mesh
- Sloped runway
- Custom built for MSFS with latest MSFS technologies like dynamic lights, parallax windows and ground materials
- Includes static aircraft for even more authenticity
- Optimized for great performance and visual quality
- Includes tool to fix wrong airport name in MSFS
- Manual included
Learn more about airport news and releases for Flight Simulator in our dedicated section!