Orbx has released yet another European airport, in a continuous effort to expand their portfolio all over the Old Continent. Sandefjord Torp Airport, in Norway, serves mostly low-cost and regional flights. There’s some big airlines coming here, like Ryanair, KLM or Wizzair, carrying passengers from several destinations across Europe.
Norway is, as we know, a popular destination for its awe-inspiring landscapes, and Torp Airport may be a good choice to serve as a base to explore the region.
ENTO – Torp Airport is now available through Orbx Direct.
- Ultra-detailed depiction of Sandefjord Torp Airport, Norway
- Made from the ground up for MSFS using PBR and 4K textures
- Interior modelling and passengers
- Custom PR included
- Unique GSE vehicles, as well as GA statics
- Custom cars on carparks
- Unique terraforming and mountainside modelling
- Carefully optimized for high performance using the latest techniques
- Initially for MSFS – P3D coming soon!
- The latest major project from Norwegian developer Finn Hansen (Notodden/Hammerfest/Ålesund) & Jakub Łukaszewski