Barcelona is one of Europe’s top destinations, attracting millions of tourists every year, making its airport a very busy major hub in the region, with over 50 million passengers per year.
LativVFR decided it was a good choice for a custom third-party airport for MSFS, and took their work from FSX and P3D and brought it to MSFS, with some notable improvements that extend beyond the perimeter of the airport, into the surroundings scenery and the main city landmarks.
Here are the highlights of this new release by LatinVFR:
- Handmade and detailed PBR ground markings and textures for Barcelona- El Prat airport according to the most recent airport situation
- Realistic terminals, cargo buildings airport buildings using MSFS PBR materials.
- All airport terminals modeled.
- Realistic airport lighting.
- Taxiways, aprons, runways sloped using the native MSFS system.
- Optimized for performance to be used on most types of systems.
- Customized jetways
- Barcelona city landmarks, enhancing the most iconic and important buildings.
- Airport surroundings accurately represented.
LatinVFR Barcelona Airport is now available, and existing customers are eligible for a discount in this new version.
Learn more about airport news and releases for Flight Simulator in our dedicated section!