Another day, another stunning airport from Orbx. It’s getting hard to keep track of all of them, which is definitely very good, considering the quality we always get with their airports.
This time is another scenic European airport, Gothenburg Landvetter Airport, in Sweden.
Created in great detail by developer Marcus Nyberg, Göteborg is brought to life with many new features made possible by MSFS, like a complete suite of new PBR materials for all major objects. The scenery is packed with details, and has obviously been designed with snow-weather compatibility in mind.
Göteborg Landvetter Airport is Sweden’s second-busiest airport, serving both European and long-haul destinations.
- Exquisitely detailed 4k depiction of ESGG Gothenburg Landvetter Airport
- Sweden’s second-busiest airport, served by over 40 local and long-haul airlines
- Ultra-detailed 4K textures with completely overhauled PBR texturing
- Highly detailed ground poly with custom lines and markings
- Interior modelling for main terminal
- Beautiful hand-coloured custom aerial imagery
- New custom static aircraft & GSE unique to Landvetter Airport
- Stunning dynamic night lighting
- Weather-influenced ground textures
- Completely AI-compatible
- Terrain-defined runway
- Perfect for a short hop to Ålesund Vigra Airport, with more Scandinavian destinations on the way!
- Painstakingly optimized for very high performance
- The first project for MSFS from renowned developer Marcus Nyberg
Now available for $24.99 AUD | US$17.60 | €14,90 | £13.58
Learn more about airport news and releases for Flight Simulator in our dedicated section!